Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

05 June 2013

Changing things up

I have always been one who likes loves change.. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!  Do you get.. I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when my hubby and I first got our new home (almost 3 years ago) I wasn't thinking how can I rearrange furniture to suit my every desire. Nope not until we got it home and moved in and 6 months later I was looking for a CHANGE!!

I can't really say where it came from but, I know I have had this desire for ever since I can remember. I would do it to my bedroom as a child and if things got real bad I would do it to the living room and the kitchen at night when the family was sleeping. It would drive my mother crazy to go to bed and the house look one way and wake up the next morning and it look nothing like it did when she closed her eyes.

So, as you can see I have been infected for quit sometime. It is hard to control. I find myself constantly thing how can I change this and change that.. Sometimes, I just have to walk away!!

WALK AWAY ARICA!!!!!

But, I didn't this time.. I believe this change came to me in a vision. As, I lay in bed the night before last. I had this strange urge to get up and rearrange the living room (again). Mind you it has been almost a year since my list rearrange. Difficult!!!

I got up early that morning made a huge breakfast because I knew me and my kiddos were going to need the energy.. However, They DIDN'T!!!

Mooohhaaaaaaa!!   (note evil laugh)

Eat up my precious babies, Mommy has something she NEEDS ya'll to do..

Moooooohhaaaaaa  snort!!!  (note another evil laugh)

It started off really simply, see you have to ease children into rearrange, you can't just pop something like that off first thing in the morning. It took careful planning on my part, but once we got started there was no stopping me.. I mean us.. yeah us!!!

Another thing, I almost failed to mention. I love sunlight.. It is one thing I can't seem to get enough of.. I feel refreshed when the sun shines in through my windows. It just seems to make the house feel HAPPY!!!

And tell my who doesn't love happy?

What I am bout so show is not pictures of just the home.. There will be other activities going on in the photo.. But, I would like for you to pay attention to the furniture arrangements.


Look at the entertainment center.. See it has all that junk. And, it is on the wall without the windows. Notice also in the left hand corner the well I don't know what you would call it...



Clearly this was taken at Christmas time. And, this is how the house looked when we moved in..


Then, the change got me.. I had to flip flop the recliners with the T.V. stand.



This photo was taken after my hubby hung my free mirror I got from my dear friend Joli.



This is the NEW AND IMPOVED LIVING QUATERS!!!!

 
 

See here in this photo. I had my hubby take the sides of the entertainment center off. As, to let the sunlight come shining back in.. Because I just love the sunlight..





Okay. I don't know about you but, to me this whole living space looks larger to me..

I am just saying!!

The desire to change has calmed down for now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive