Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

10 April 2013

Inspired by a Friend.

I don't know really if I would call it inspiration or jealousy...INSPIRATION, because we are not to be jealous-right?

However, after spending a couple of days with my dear friend Joli painting her new house. I have decided that I want to paint here..

When? I am not sure. I am thinking summer time, but I have already picked out my colors.


I mulled over these color for all of about 15 mins. I try not to be spontaneous about painting because my last.."I gotta paint idea" went well not so great.

I just had to have a red bathroom. And, well frankly it is just too dark in there. Nothing looks right-like my make-up. So, I usually have to step into my closet to get an idea of how it looks.

Color of Paints.... Drum Rolls PLEASE

rummmmmmmmppppummmm pummm

Bathroom---Crocodile Tears

Bedroom---Pine Needles (how appropriate)

Kitchen---Steel Blue

I thank you Joli for giving me the paint bug, if I knew you were going to be contagious I may would have declined in helping you...hehehe Just kidding friend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive