Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

21 March 2013

Changes gonna on around here!!!

Okay it seems to me that every time I get on here there is something new and improved on the Griner estate. Well, this post is going in the same direction.

Over the course of the past few weeks, we have acquired us some chickens, hens to be exact. We are, as of right now, getting an average of about 2-3 eggs a day.. Surely, I was expecting more, however, I must be patient and see what the future holds.

This morning my hubby brought us home another hen.. She is a yellow bluff and I got to name this one...Goldie locks.. you know after the tree bears. Oh did I mention we were given this beautiful hens.. yes yes we were!!


But, it seems to me that I have gotten off track..

Monday morning a fellow came up to the house and spoke with my hubby about clearing out some of our trees. And, in case you are unaware we live in the middle of a pile of planted pines, we are rough a half a mile off the main road. He walked the fellow around showed him where to start and where to end. I had no idea what was about to happen. But, I knew I need picture and lots of them.

We will start with the before..



 


 




See my hubby on the phone!!
 

HERE COME THE DEMOLETION


 
 
 
 
So as you see we were completely surrounded by trees.  Now... WE ARE NAKED!!!


 










I don't know what we are going to do with all the open space.. (I hope we get a cow)....  :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive