Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

13 February 2012

Coffee Connoisseur

I LOVE COFFEE.  In the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening. Pretty much just when ever. I love the smell and the taste.

When I started out drinking coffee over 5 years ago I must admit it was some what of a requirement. Needed to stay awake for long hours at a time. But, over the course of that first year I began to love it. So I started trying different kinds of coffee and coffee creamers. I have become particle to some and others I find just plain yucky!!

When I met my husband he was not much of a coffee drinker at all. One day after work he invited me over to met his little boy Bro. Well you can guess I fell in love with him. Anyway, back to the coffee story. He asked what I would like to drink, I piped up with a exciting cup of coffee please.

He looked at me like I had lost my mind. He asked do you realized that it is a 110 degrees outside. I perfectly understood this fellow has no idea how much I love coffee. Sure I said but I would really enjoy a cup of "Joe". With some resistance he made me a pot of coffee. Which I enjoyed down to the last drop.

Now, I am in a food co-op and well guess what? I order my coffee through there. I of course order whole bean because nothing taste better then freshly ground coffee beans. And, it is also all organic.

About a month ago I was telling some of my other moms about my extremely old coffee pot. And, how it took for ever (like 20 mins) to brew. I was becoming miserable hanging out around the coffee pot in the morning try to patiently wait. Please understand that I am not admitting to be addicted to coffee. I just really love it.
Some of the ladies talked to me about some different pots out on the market and well I was intrigued. I must see these new pots. I was in the real bad spot of needing a new one and soon.

So there I am at Wal-Mar* looking at the vast beauty before me. Oh which one do I get.

The one cup at a time.
The cheapest on on the market
The most expensive one.
Should it match my appliances at home.
How many cups should it hold.
Do I want one I could preset.

All these options were weighing on me. So I did what any smart woman would do I called my husband.

Here is what is said. Don't get the cheapest, don't get the most expensive. I don't want to make one cup at a time. And yes get the one you can preset.

Great I thought we have done it the both of us. WE went into this both knowing we needed a new coffee pot and with my husband advice I have found the ONE!!

This bad boy right here has an automatic cleaning, preset, I can make it stronger or I can brew 1-4 cups at a time. Also, it will beep three time to let me know that I can go ahead and grab a cup before brew time is up. I love this pot.

Also, my husband is now a Coffee Connoisseur just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive