Beautifly Blended

Beautifly Blended
"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so you are in My hands." God said. Jeremiah 18:6

29 October 2011

Vs.

I was going to continue the saga today but, I was just so excited about my BRAND NEW milking jugs that I just had to tell ya about it.

Milking?!?!?!? You say....That is kind of Pioneer of you Arica...Yeah, I know but I love to do it.

The experience it wonderful..

But, I have been having some trouble with my old jugs.. See I live about 30 mins away from the milking shed and with all the bumps in between here and there I end up losing some of my hard earned milk.

As you can see here the lid just pop on..
So when i went to plundering through the front*er book I found some jugs that i thought might be better for our journey home....When i found them i was so excited...I ran to the computer room and showed my husband.

"Great" he said....

Look how cute they are.. I got seven of them...what I like most is that the lids actually screw on. so hopefully no more spilled milk!!!

Game on.....Which do you think is going to be better...????

My money is on the one on the right!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Olive